- When the clue comes up, the background of pottermore changes to what the clue is about.
- Tonight’s clue will be about the Chamber of Secrets.
Chamber of secrets facts.
- Hedwig wakes up Uncle Dursley 3 times.
- In Quidditch there are 6 goals and 4 balls. There are 7 players on each team and 14 all together.
- Harry needs to buy 8 schoolbooks.
- Harry’s spellbooks, his wand, robes, cauldron, and broomstick had been locked in the cupboard under the stairs by Uncle Vernon.
- Aunt Petunia gave Harry 2 slices or bread and a lump of cheese to eat before the Masons came over.
- Harry received a letter from the Ministry of Magic saying that they received intelligence that a hover charm was used at twelve minutes past nine.
- Mr. weasley said they had 9 raids.
- The chudley Cannons are 9th in the league.
- The opal necklace at Borgin and Burkes has supposedly killed 19 muggles.
- 7 out of 8 of the spellbooks Harry need’s to buy, where written by Lockhart.
- 2 muggle’s in London are convinced they saw a flying car. In total 6 or 7 muggle’s are said to have seen a flying car.
- There are 16 letters in I Am Lord Voldemort
- 7 people where petrified.
- The Weasley family has 2 owls.
- There are 7 snakes on the door leading to the chamber of secrets.
Feel free to keep adding facts! This are just the one’s I found skimming through the book. Help out your fellow Harry Potter fans! :)
[n. fawr-teyst, fohr-; v. fawr-teyst, fohr-]
noun, verb, -tast·ed, -tast·ing.
- A slight and partial experience, knowledge, or taste of something to come in the future; anticipation. A sample or suggestion of something that lies ahead.
“Oh, what a foretaste of Glory Divine!”
while showering this morning. Deep thinking DOES happen in the shower after all. xD
One day I’ll find you <3
already did! ;)
Stay up late
Get through hard times together
Make a home
Serve the Lord as a family
And a bunch of other stuff?